Belches, Burps, and Farts-Oh My!
- $16.19 for Members
He's beheld the butt and offered the scoop on poop. Now Artie Bennett takes young readers on a discovery of those little (and not so little) puffs that exit from our mouths and duffs--the burp, the belch, and the fart! With Bennett's signature combination of real science and zany rhyme, kids will learn the how, why, and where of gas-tastic eruptions made by people and animals, such as:
* why we can't burp while on our backs
* which animals can't "cut the cheese"
* how fish communicate via fart bubbles
* why soda and burps go together
* who farts more--boys or girls
Capped off with a spread on "Fart-tastic Facts & Burp-tacular Bits," this amazing, amusing mix of humor and nonfiction is an ideal draw for reluctant readers, classroom units on body science-and kids who just think burps and farts are funny!